OUR QUALITY POLICY
EDN GROUP S.r.l. is committed to pursuing a quality policy that places both internal and external customers at the center of its activities.
Internal customer satisfaction is pursued through moments of information, comparison and updating on issues related to work, internal processes and the products / services offered.
External customer satisfaction is pursued by offering innovative and reliable products / services, and by adapting internal processes to its particular needs, implicit and explicit, and monitoring the achievement of the agreed objectives.
The general objectives established by the management are:
- improvement of the brand image and reputation on the market, and therefore: increase in the number of customers, increase in turnover, territorial expansion of the company and entry into new market areas;
- the satisfaction of the stakeholders (customers, shareholders, employees, suppliers, communities), and therefore: knowledge of the customers, supply of products / services that meet their needs, resolution of any complaints, return on invested capital, achievement of budget targets, reduced absenteeism and reduced litigation with employees, fair evaluation and development of long-lasting relationships with suppliers, increase in employees number, compliance with current regulatory and legislative requirements;
- compliance with the mandatory requirements and explicit and implicit contractual commitments;
- care of communication with the customer;
- customer care;
- the adoption of the most modern management, production and customer support techniques, supported by constant training and updating activities for management and operating personnel;
- the commitment of the whole organization towards continuous improvement;
- attention to the environment and compliance with applicable legislation;
- attention to health and safety in the workplace and compliance with applicable legislation;
- the adoption of a quality management system compliant with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
By achieving and maintaining these objectives, pursued through the periodic monitoring and review of the planned actions and expected performances, EDN GROUP intends to realize a more competitive company, strongly focused on its customers, able to differentiate itself from its competitors.